Showing 59 products.

Sort By

14K & 18K Yellow Gold Men's Wedding Rings

Yellow gold rings look stunning on the finger - classic, timeless, and elegant. If you need a 14K or 18K men’s wedding band, With Clarity has you covered with various styles, options, and customization opportunities.

Gold is a popular option for men’s wedding bands because they’re durable, robust, affordable, and look fantastic. While you’ve probably heard of yellow gold, you might not know there are 14K and 18K options.

The difference comes down to the amount of pure gold in 14K or 18K. If you’re considering 14K gold, it contains about 58% pure gold and the remaining 42% is an alloy (mixture) of other metals, such as silver and copper. On the other hand, 18K gold contains roughly 75% of pure gold and the remaining 25% is the alloy.

First, choose whether you’d like a metal or a diamond yellow gold band. For metal bands, you’ll see plenty of With Clarity options from a comfort dome band, flat comfort fit, bevel edge comfort fit, high dome comfort fit, and a medium edge ring with milgrain detail on the edge. You’ll also see various widths depending on the look you want.

With Clarity have plenty of available options in yellow gold. Check out the unique designs, including various channel set options, halos, and bezel set designs. The diamond bands also vary in width. Once you find the design you want, select the carat weight you prefer, from ¼ to 3 carats, depending on the ring. Our men’s rings feature lab-made, environmentally friendly, ethically sourced, and budget-friendly diamonds. Lab diamonds are “real” diamonds with the same chemical composition, optical properties, and physical features as natural diamonds. In addition to the glittering lab-made diamonds, the bands feature unique details within the setting, such as ribbing, waves, two-tone, and milgrain.

If you’d prefer to completely custom design your yellow gold wedding band, With Clarity can also provide that option. Simply sketch out your design, jot down a description of your design and specifications, and contact us to discuss making your dream ring a reality.


What karat options are available for yellow gold men's wedding bands?

You can either select a 14K or an 18K yellow gold for men’s wedding bands. Both metal options are strong, durable, and will last for years. Pure gold is soft and malleable, so both 14K and 18K gold get mixed with other metals, such as copper and silver, to strengthen the metal.

What is the average width and weight of a standard men's yellow gold wedding band?

The average width for men’s wedding bands is between 6mm and 8mm. If you plan to go with a wider ring, make sure you measure carefully (or get your size measured professionally) and inquire about sizing up so that the band fits over your knuckle.

Do you offer unique designs for men's 14K yellow gold wedding bands?

Yes, whether you want a minimalist band or an ornate diamond yellow gold men’s ring, you’ll be able to find the perfect 14K design for you. You’ll see a variety of channel set, halo, and bezel set designs if you want a band with diamonds. For metal bands, you’ll see a variety of ring edges and details to make the band more unique.

Do you provide a warranty or guarantee for your 18K yellow gold wedding rings for him?

Yes, we offer a lifetime warranty on your 18K yellow gold wedding bands. We want you to be happy with your jewelry. Our jewelers can help make repairs - contact us if you need a repair, and we can discuss the details. We also provide complimentary replacement of stones under 0.10ct each that are broken or lost during everyday wear and tear. Allow us to perform any repairs to keep your lifetime warranty intact and allow our trained jewelry experts to complete your repairs.

Are 14K and 18K yellow gold wedding bands durable enough for everyday wear?

Yes, 14K and 18K yellow gold is strong, durable, and suitable for everyday wear. Bands made from 18K gold contain more pure gold than 14K gold, so technically, 14K is slightly stronger. Both make excellent men’s wedding band choices that will withstand the test of time. Plus, any scratches you get over time can be buffed out, making your ring look brand new again.

Are there matching sets available for couples with men's and women's yellow gold wedding rings?

Yes you will find matching yellow gold women’s and men’s bands. Some collections have engagement rings and bands that are designed to go together, and then you can select a men’s band that echoes some design elements from the women’s set.

Read more Read Less
4.8 Google review stars

Read our reviews